Lessons of the week
1. Always dress to impress, even if you are running to the grocery store, you never know who you will run into!
2. Make sure to always always always say THANK YOU!!
3. Get out of your comfort zone. If it scares you, then you probably need to do it.
4. It is a truth universally acknowledged that the moment you meet a guy you really like he will be distant and seem unavailable, but very ex boyfriend and guy from your past will resurface all at once.
5. Seriously, never clean your plate always leave a bite!
6. Get massages! You hold on I wayyyy too much baggage in your body. Let it go!
7. Try new things. Always. Find a way to try something new!
8. Get upside down (literally) if you can. It helps to see the world from a different angle.
9. Always shake out your yoga towel before going to class. Otherwise, you will end up like me an accidentally send your cotton thong flying across the yoga room! EEP!
10. Flirt, laugh, have fun. Stay up later when the opportunity arrives. Make new friends, even take that tequila shot (just one) when it is offered. Don’t be afraid to lead and make decisions, but know when to follow. Stay in touch and be a good communicator. Lifelong friends can be made overnight, but it takes years to grow, nourish, and keep them!