a

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer. Proin gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis.

a

Latest News

No posts were found.

Lora Hogan > Yoga  > March Goals

March Goals

March, you come in like a lion….Isn’t that what they say? Well, I’d like you to “go out like a lamb” and continue the famous phrase.

So with that in mind, I have some pretty simple goals for the month. All with the goal of helping my March be less of the ROAR and more of the sweet BAAAA of a lamb. (Okay, even I’ll admit that was a really cheesy comparison.)

March Goals:

• Increase meditation to 30 minutes/day
  • Spend more time at home and less time running around like a crazy person and flitting from activity to activity–>BE MORE GROUNDED.
  • Cook/bake at home more, paying attention to being as healthy as possible for my body. Incorporate more smoothies and juicing.
  • In addition to a daily home practice, attend at least four yoga classes in the community a week
  • Let my broken toe finally heal and get back to normal and start running again, slowly this time.
  • Write, read, sing, clean, organize my home, and generally make a conscious effort to spend more time in more introverted activities.
  • Spend more time talking to friends and loved ones–regardless of how far away they may live.
  • Ride my bike and get my bike a bike lock so it can stop living in my itsy bitsy apartment.
  • Make sure to update my blog more often than I did in February!!

What are your  March goals?

Comments:

• Anne ~ Freedom Yoga

March 5, 2013 at 9:28 am

A great post! And some great goals for the month! I especially like the one about spending more time talking to friends & loved ones regardless of how far away they are….I think I might add that one to my list as well (as long as you don’t mind sharing!)!

• yogainbloom

March 5, 2013 at 12:16 pm

I like this – actually writing down goals is something that’s always on my to do list. That’s going to be one of my goals! Good luck with yours!

• Lora (Daily Southern Sunshine)

March 6, 2013 at 8:19 am

Writing them down really helps me to stay more accountable!! Let me know how your goals go!!

• Johnny@FitnessKings

March 5, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Great goals! I hope to run at least one 5k this month delegate more of my overwhelming workload. Best of luck!

• Lora (Daily Southern Sunshine)

March 6, 2013 at 8:16 am

Squeezing in a 5k can be hard, I’d like to do one later this month if my toe is back to normal! (Obviously not for a PR…)

• Kelly Wade

March 5, 2013 at 3:17 pm

My only goal for this month is to find a job- I’m moving home from Tampa to Massachusetts on March 30th. Good mix of health, fitness and overall lifestyle goals!

• Lora (Daily Southern Sunshine)

March 6, 2013 at 8:16 am

Sorry to hear you will be leaving Tampa Bay! Where will you be going up in Mass? Best of luck to you! I look forward to reading about your move! 🙂

• kia

March 11, 2013 at 8:41 am

Great goals! 4 community classes a week – good luck with that and being mindful of that toe. My big March goal… another successful home birth. I just went on maternity leave from the studios, have writing gigs locked up until April, and am trying to be mindful for me and this baby.