March, you come in like a lion….Isn’t that what they say? Well, I’d like you to “go out like a lamb” and continue the famous phrase.
So with that in mind, I have some pretty simple goals for the month. All with the goal of helping my March be less of the ROAR and more of the sweet BAAAA of a lamb. (Okay, even I’ll admit that was a really cheesy comparison.)
- Increase meditation to 30 minutes/day
- Spend more time at home and less time running around like a crazy person and flitting from activity to activity–>BE MORE GROUNDED.
- Cook/bake at home more, paying attention to being as healthy as possible for my body. Incorporate more smoothies and juicing.
- In addition to a daily home practice, attend at least four yoga classes in the community a week
- Let my broken toe finally heal and get back to normal and start running again, slowly this time.
- Write, read, sing, clean, organize my home, and generally make a conscious effort to spend more time in more introverted activities.
- Spend more time talking to friends and loved ones–regardless of how far away they may live.
- Ride my bike and get my bike a bike lock so it can stop living in my itsy bitsy apartment.
- Make sure to update my blog more often than I did in February!!
What are your March goals?