- Four organic, hormone-free chicken breasts
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup herbs de Provence
- 2/3 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 lb. melted organic butter
- Preheat oven to 350. Drizzle olive oil on a baking pan.
- Mix together almond meal, herbs de Provence, and cheese in a pie pan or other large plate.
- Dip chicken in melted butter. Dip chicken in meal/cheese mixture. Place hicken in baking pan. Coat with remaining meal mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until chicken is fully cooked.
I served mine with roasted Brussels Sprouts and brown rice with sauteed mushrooms. This chicken is also great served cold on top of a salad the next day!
If you are strictly Paleo, you can substitute coconut flour and coconut oil and omit the cheese.