Nourish with Lorna Jane!
2. to cherish, foster, keep alive, etc.: He had long nourished the dream of living abroad.
3. to strengthen, build up, or promote: to nourish discontent among the workers; to nourish the arts in one’s community. “
Your Challenge: Week 2 has us take on Nourish week. Your challenge is to visit movenourishbelieve.com and pin images of at least 10 new recipes or nourishing secrets you’ve never tried before. Raw raspberry cheesecake, clean chocolate bark, gluten-free pizza, the choices will surprise, amaze and inspire you.
How To Enter:
1. Visit movenourishbelieve.com and pin at least 10 images of nourishing recipes or nourishing tips. (Call your Pinterest board “Lorna Jane Spring Clean – Nourish Week”)
2. Tweet us a link to your board @lornajaneactive (so we know where to find it) and tag it #lornajanespringclean
3. Promote & share your pins with the world with the hashtag #lornajanespringclean. (Earn bonus points with our judges by sharing photos of you making these nourishing delights.)