Balini Sports Purple Tank for Summer

As we head into the hot hot days of summer, it’s time to break out the sweat-proof yoga tops!

I’m loving this one from Balini Sports–the “breathable Megan tank.

lora-megan-tank

The name has it down pat! The mesh fabric stays light and cool–no matter how hot, sticky, and YES, sweaty you may get on the mat.

lora-up-dog-balini

I love the drawstring function at the side (shown above), which ensures that the top stays in place no matter how much flowing (or going upside down) you may do!

Plus, the top is so beautiful it stands alone outside the yoga studio!

lora-headshot

Ashiana London necklace courtesy of Rocksbox, use code “lorahoganxoxo” for a free month!

Adorable, right? I do love that it also has mesh inserts/an actual built-in-bra that keeps my boobies in in down dog (WAHOO!) and is just super cute. Plus, I’ve washed this baby a ton (because boy is it hot!) and you can’t tell! It looks good as NEW! Now that’s an amazing top for hot yoga, hot brunch, hot walk, hot summer!

lora-down-dog

Check it out at Balini Sports! You may want to pick up some of their adorable shorts and capris while you’re there. I’m eyeballing the Love Within Capris (because there are HEARTS!!!) and the Sophia Shorts (because it is HOT HOT HOT!).

What’s your go-to top for summer fitness?

10 Comments

1. Alexandria @Al2getherFIT July 7, 2015 9:48 am  Reply

You always have the cutest workout apparel! LOVE this top and the drawsting at the bottom. I hate when they rid up when trying to get your workout on!

• Lora Hogan July 7, 2015 9:56 am  Reply

Me too! Isn’t that the worst? This one is great–no movement at all! 🙂

2. Diane @runninrocker July 7, 2015 10:23 am  Reply

Cool that it has the drawstring. I like my body to stay covered during my classes at the gym 🙂 That’s super cute!

3. Jenna July 7, 2015 10:51 am  Reply

I love all your gorgeous pictures. Where do you get them taken? Also, that top looks heavenly. My go to summer tops are all moisture wicking and bright colors!

4. Tara Funair July 7, 2015 10:51 am  Reply

Okay, that’s a super cute top. Their sizing chart tells me that I may not fit in this particular top, but maybe some others !

5. Lex @ Flecksoflex July 7, 2015 11:09 am  Reply

I thought for sure it would slide down, but your awesome photos proved me wrong! Great color!

6. Amanda July 7, 2015 5:31 pm  Reply

So pretty! I love the drawstring! One of my favorite tops has a drawstring. I need more cute activewear!

7. Caitlyn July 8, 2015 9:33 am  Reply

LOVE this style of tank — and that color is gorgeous on you!

8. Chrissy @ Snacking in Sneakers July 8, 2015 10:34 am  Reply

Very cute! I need to upgrade my workout attire a bit. I have a few cute things but a lot of older stuff that’s starting to look pretty ratty, haha.

9. Tia July 10, 2015 11:05 pm  Reply

The color of the shirt looks great on you. I’m sure the mesh inserts help you keep you ventilated and cool.